16 September 2007

Cooking with Attitude



Kai has decided he wants to learn to cook. I have no problem with this. Shortly after we got married my husband took an avid interest in cooking-- I don't think this was a coincidence. When we first moved into our last house I decided to plant a flowering cherry tree in the front yard. As I was digging a very large hole in very rocky ground my new neighbor came over and to find out why my husband wasn't digging the hole for me. I told her he was busy inside making cookies. She gave me a disapproving look and went home. Later I took her some of his cookies. She told me they were better than sex. I don't know about that, but they are pretty good.

3 comments:

Marc said...

Your neighbor's obviously jealous of your multi-talented husband who seems to be fabulous at both baking AND sex. Nice find.

CarrieAnne said...

Recipe?

Unknown said...

He uses the Alton Brown recipe. I think Alton has three versions, chewy, thin, and cakey? Mike makes the cakey ones.