09 August 2011

Curse You Central Air!!

Kai:  Um mom.  I just thought you'd want to know that Davis is downstairs fiddling with the wind machine.
Me: He's fiddling with the what?
Kai:  You know, he's messing with that thing that makes wind.
Me:  I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.
Kai:  Uggghhh, you know how Madison burned all that popcorn and dad put that box downstairs that when you plug it in creates wind?  The WIND MACHINE!!!
Me:  Do you mean the fan?
Kai:  What?  Fan?  Sure, the fan.  He's fiddling with the fan.
Me:  Did you really not know the word "fan"?
Kai: Never mind!

1 comment:

mhambster said...

You know, I think sometimes you just expect too much of your children. Kai is supposed to just "know" the word fan. Davis is supposed to not chop his fingers to ribbons in one.
Crazy. :)
This was an awesome post, though, as always. I'm a total wind machine of your blog.