30 January 2010

And the Final Names Are . . .

I was impressed with the quality and sheer number of names you guys came up with. There were quite a few that I liked. Unfortunately, it isn't up to me so I went over the list with the kids (namely the girl and boy) and the following are their top 5:

1. Construction Site Lewis, a.k.a C.S. Lewis, a.k.a Jack (which was what people called C.S. Lewis when he was a boy)
2. Anakin Tiberius Rex
3. King
4. Gunner
5. Bob

I have put them up for vote on my poll. However, we really do have to name this dog sooner rather than later so the poll will only run until Monday night.

Oh and here are few more pictures of him to help you make your final decision.








Edited to add:

The first name is a combination of Chase, Janice, and Kacy (Janice and Kacy's additions were done in person instead of via comments)

The second name was submitted by CarrieAnne

The third was submitted by the boy and seconded by Jessieksj, shell and the vigues

The forth was submitted by pmom and seconded by the vigues

And the fifth and final name was submitted by Davis, and seconded by Shell, the vigues and Des

No comments: