05 April 2012

Sports Season

I have a love hate relationship with sports. I love that my kids participate in sports but I hate the time that you have to invest into practices and games.

This is Madison's 4th year playing soccer and every year I think I should sign her up for private instruction or put her on a private league but then I remember that I'm cheap and so I don't do it. However, this year she's at a point where she won't progress much more without guidance. So we broke down and got her a soccer tutor. It is amazing how much difference it has made and I wish we had done it sooner.


However there is one problem Madison seems to have at every practice and every game--she can't seem to keep her shoes tied. Seriously, her shoes are NEVER tied.


Have I mentioned that I love my new camera?  Because I really really do. It makes sitting for an hour in the freezing cold almost worth it.




1 comment:

Kimberly (Melanthe on Rav) said...

Come to knit night and tell us how more about how much you love your camera :)