28 April 2012

Most of Our Conversations Go Like This

Madison: So what am I supposed to wear to this tea party?
Me: I don't know. Ask Ashley, she's the one who invited you.
Madison: But like do you think I can wear jeans or do I have to wear a dress?
Me: I don't know. You should ask Ashley.
Madison: Do you think I can just wear nice pants?
Me: Yes.
Madison: Are you sure?
Me: NO! I have no idea--which is why you should ask ASHLEY!
Madison: Okay I think I'm just going to call Ashley at 8:30. That's in 36 minutes or just a half an hour but then with six more minutes. I think either of those would be fine. Don't you?

1 comment:

Kimberly (Melanthe on Rav) said...

I totally understand. My daughter and step daughter just had this conversation:

What are making?
Blueberry muffins.
Do they have berries in them?
Yes, they're blueberries.
What kind of berries?
Blueberries!
Yaaaaay!