17 February 2010

ravolympics

Wanna see something cool? www.ravelry.com/designers/lis-malmgren Its my very own ravelry designer page and it is open for public viewing! That means you don't have to be a member of ravelry to see the patterns I have listed there! I am hoping to have more than just the two patterns up soon.

Before I get any new patterns up I need to finish my ravelympics project. Ravolympics is where members of ravelry pick a knitting project and start during the Olympic opening ceremonies and try to be finished by the closing ceremonies. I chose a pair of fingerless mitts designed by Mim. She is who I want to be when I grow up. I have been knitting her serpentine mitts but I've made the cuff smaller because I don't like long gloves. My progress so far:

I love love love them. I may have enough yarn to knit Madison a pair too. I love that she loves things I knit for her.

3 comments:

NG said...

I'm so impressed! I haven't knitted anything since I was 16.

Jill Holmes said...

i want to be mim when i grow up too!

CarrieAnne said...

You know, it's really cool that she likes what you make for her. So far The Kid has cried at my pajamas and she won't wear the wrap that she begged me to make for her either. *sigh* I'm not going to make things for her anymore.