14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

The boys wanted to make sure this was the best valentines day ever so yesterday they presented Madison and me with roses. Then Chase gave me a valentine he'd made at school.


I was always pretty sure my children's love was purchaseable, and now I know I was right. And for 30 minutes of Dinosaur Train he might love you too.

One of the boys in Madison's class asked her if she'd be his valentine but she told him to shut up. Michael is very proud.

Not having someone ask him to be their valentine was hard on Davis so he decided to drown his sorrows in Tiki Punch.


But the best part of the day was the present I got from Michael. Combining Magritte and Super Mario Brothers? Genius. Pure Genius.

6 comments:

Dirtius Wifius said...

awesome. I love the valentine, I love love love the t-shirt. :)

Sparklebot said...

I asked Littletron if he'd be my valentine. He told me I was being gross.

hOLLIANN said...

OMG - too funny! Mine said, "because you leave and let us play with dad!" Oops! all the way around!

Unknown said...

holliann-- That is awesome. And hilarious. I keep forgetting our children go to the same preschool. Its a small world.

Anonymous said...

I thought the thing on the shirt was a package with a red bow on top. So I'm glad you explained it so that I can appreciate how fabulous it is.

Juliette said...

Lol! Your kids are so stinking funny!