08 May 2013

Kid History



Because Kai is one of the regulars at hospital he was asked to come to a little meet and greet with the Kid History Foundation.  Of course Kai was thrilled to meet the people responsible for the Kid History Videos as well as Michael (another regular who helped ease Kai's anxiety about getting a port). 

He had a great time and even got to be in a Thank You video the foundation made. If you haven't watched any of the Kid History videos you should, Kai's favorite is Episode 3 and, of course, you should check out their foundation too. http://www.kidhistoryfoundation.org/

4 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

I am so jealous right now!

I WANNA BE KAI!!

Ali said...

I am insanely jealous of his meeting kid history. Less jealous of the port. :)
Glad he came through well!

Shell said...

That is CRAZY AWESOME! How totally cool is that!

mhambster said...

Wow! So cool! Good for Kai. I'm totally jealous.
Mostly I'm glad that everything went (mostly) well for his port.
But I am CRAZY jealous!