09 July 2012

Back to the Grind

On our way home from our trip to Disneyland (more on that later) we saw a double rainbow.


And I'm sorry but I just can't resist . . .


Enough about that. Way back in March I told you I was going to start a new venture and guess what--I have. It is an online magazine called called KNACKMagazine. You can find us at (drum roll please) KNACKMag.com!


I started it with two good friends, I know, I know, I have been told this is a bad idea more than once, but I did it anyway. We have our first issue up and you should check it out partly because it has awesome downloadable patterns, and partly because it has amazing articles (don't worry I didn't write them so they should be grammatically correct) but mostly because the cover picture is of me as a little kid in a homemade wonder woman costume. 


But seriously check it out.

2 comments:

NG said...

Was it ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY?!?

Unknown said...

YES! It was so big I COULDN'T EVEN FIT IT ON MY CAMERA!!!