02 December 2010

Its a Thankless Job

Yesterday Madison gave Davis a Cheeto and asked, "Who's the best sister in the whole wide world?"  Davis just stared at her while he crunched. 

"You know, you don't have to say its me.  There are a lot of people who are sisters and I'd understand if you thought one of them was better than me.  But I am your sister.  Your only sister. " Nothing.


"I just think you should think about all of the things I do for you.  I give you piggy back rides, and I let you listen to my mp3 players, and I strap you in when we get in the car."  Still nothing.

"And, remember, I get you Cheetos!  So who's the best sister?" finally he spoke,  "Hmmm.  Can you give me more Cheetos?"

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

Everyone in Toys R Us on Black Friday knows I'm the best sister. 'Cause I announced it to the store.

Next time Madison should try that. If someone objects, punch 'em.