08 December 2010

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Kai (watching Madison do her math): Uhhhhh . . . does mom know you're cheating?
Madison: I'm not cheating.
K: You're using a calculator.
M: I know.
K: Sooooo . . . that's cheating.
M: No its not because my teacher said we can use them.
K: Do you just not know how to do the math problems on your own?
M: I know how!  She SAID we can use a calculator!
K: If you know how, then why do you need a calculator?
M: Because they are complicated and with out a calculator they would take FOREVER!
K: If you know how it shouldn't be complicated. 
M: It doesn't matter! She said we can use them so I'm not cheating!
K: Just because you CAN use them doesn't mean its not cheating.
M: UGH!  GO DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!

2 comments:

NG said...

I have had this conversation in my own head a hundred times.

CarrieAnne said...

Brothers suck.