09 June 2011

The Word For Today is Rumor . . . or Maybe Gullible?

I don't write posts about Madison much anymore mostly because I don't want to embarrass her.  My boys have no shame and I take full advantage of that.  But, even though I  may regret it, I am going to share a recent conversation I had with Madison because it was just too good.

Madison: You know that boy I had a crush on? I don't have a crush on him any more.  Do you want to know why?
Me:  Yes.  I really do.
Madison:  Well the other day his friends were talking about him.  And do you know what they said?  They said that he has a girlfriend in China and that he went to China and took her on a date to see a Hanna Montana movie.  I hate Hanna Montana and if he's going to go all the way to China to take some girl to a Hanna Montana movie, well, I'm just not that interested.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW, she has so overlooked the fact that he is able to fly to China to take a girl on a date! How old is he? Can I get his #?

NG said...

I don't blame her a whit. Love can change, but bad taste in movies is forever.

CarrieAnne said...

Amen NG, amen.

Anonymous said...

So, wait, you don't think he really flew to China? :)